Spouse Location Unknown

What if I don’t know where my spouse is?

It becomes harder and more expensive but you can still get a divorce. We will get all the old addresses you have for your spouse and try to use the post office to acquire a forwarding address. We will use the internet try to get an address too. There are also services we can pay to attempt to locate your spouse.

We have had success with these methods in the past. If we still can’t get service on them, we can attempt to use Service by Publication. That involves publishing advertisements in the appropriate newspaper for three consecutive weeks and then creating an affidavit stating all of the methods we attempted to find your spouse to prove to the Judge that they could not be found. The cost will vary based on the advertisements cost.